Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians
Vietnam visa on arrival is a legitimate alternative of getting Vietnam visa for air travellers. It is issued for tourism/pleasure and business purposes either on single or on multiple entry. Indian passoprt holders are eligible for visa on arrival provided that you enter Vietnam by air. In order to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians, you have to do the followings:
- Access Vietnam Visa Easy and complete Vietnam visa application form online (See complete details on how to fill out Vietnam visa application form)
Don’t forget to review the form before to submitting to make sure that all information is enterred correctly.
- Make the payment for the visa application (See Vietnam visa cost for Indians)
The fee may be paid eirther electronically as a bank transfer. Please take note that your visa application is process only when your payment is confirmed.
- Receive visa approval letter via email
A scanned copy of visa approval letter from Immigration Department will be emailed to you within 2 working days (normal service), or less (urgent visa service)
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
The stamping process at the airport will require you to submit: original passport, printed visa approval letter, 01 recent passport photo, entery and exit form and stamping fee (paid in cash either in VND or in USD)
- You passport should be valid at least 6 months prior to date of travel to meet requirements of the airlines.
- Enter and exit form will be sent to you along with the letter of approval when the process is completed
Please share the article with someone else if you find our information on Vietnam visa for Indians practical and helpful. Thank you very much!