Vietnam visa form for Indian citizens
A completed Vietnam visa form for Indians is compulsory to prepare Vietnam visa for Indians. Thanks to Vietnam visa on arrival, Indians citizens can fill out the Vietnam visa form online. Although completing the form is so simple, there are some points to take notice. Please find the details in this article.
- Full name: It must match perfectly to your name in the passport.
- Email: The visa approval letter accompanied with entry and exit form will be sent to your submitted email. Its accuracy affects whether or not you receive your visa approval letter.
- Phone number: It is used to verify some information, so mobile phone number is more preferred.
- Date of arrival: It is not necessary to be the exact date but the EALIEST date for your entry to Vietnam. You can enter Vietnam on or later than that date.
- Date of exit: It is the date you intend to leave Vietnam.
- Processing time: normal (2 working days), urgent (1 working day) or super-urgent (4 working hours). (Find here for reference about our express service.)
- Arrival port: There is no problem in changing your arrival airport among 3 major airports at last.
You might want to read the series about Vietnam visa for Indians here.
In case you need any assistance, we are available 24/24 at hotline +84 966 53 93 63 or email [email protected] to support you.