Vietnam visa for Indians in Israel
If you are wondering how to get aVietnam visa for Indians from Israel, read the information below and you will find the answer for it.
A visa to Vietnam for Indians can be obtained in Israel by either way below:
1. Apply at the embassy
Vietnam Embassy in Israel allows the applicants to submitVietnam visa application either in person or by post as early as 6 month in advance of the journey. The documents should be submitted at the embassy include:
- Original paspsort valid for at least 1 month after your date of exit from Vietnam
- Visa application form (available at the embassy or its website)
- 01 recent passport photo
- Self-addressed prepaid envelop (if you wish the passport to be returned by post)
- Vietnam visa fee
Processing time: 4-7 business days from the date of receipt of visa application.
Address: 4th floor, Beit Asia - 4 Weizman street, Tel Aviv, Israel
Tel.: 03-6966304; 03-6966311
Email: [email protected]
2. Apply online
If you are traveling to Vietnam by air, we highly recommend you using Vietnam visa on arrival to make everything easier. Instead of sending passport and application to the embasys, the Indian citizens can submit the application online on our website and pick up the visa at Vietnam’s airport.
The steps involved in getting Vietnam visa on arrival are described shortly below:
- Fill out online visa application form
- Make an online payment through secure payment gateway
- Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
- Get visa stamp at arrival aiport and pick up your visa
Please be noted that you are unable to get visa for Vietnam at the airport without having visa approval letter from Immigration Department. If you wish to rush the visa process, the urgent Vietnam visa service is available for additional cost.
Should you have any questions relating to getting Vietnam visa for Indians in Israel, please feel free to contact us anytime.