Vietnam visa for Indians from Hong Kong
Whether you are living in Hong Kong or other places in the word, you can apply for Vietnam visa for Indians in 2 ways. The former is at embassy before departure and the later is online for Vietnam visa on arrival. This article will provide you step-by step instructions to get visa for Vietnam for Indians in Hong Kong in both ways.
1/ Apply for Vietnam visa at the embassy/consulate
Getting Vietnam visa for Indians from Hong Kong requires you to prepare several documents including:
- Original passport that remains validity at least 1 month after your trips ends
- Visa application form (download from the website of consulate)
- 01 passport photo
- Vietnam visa fee
The visa with the passport will be returned after 3 working days since the completed visa application is submitted.
For more information about the procedure, you could contact with the Consulate at hotline (852)2591-4510 or email [email protected] to be guided in details.
2/ Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa upon arrival is a new program of Vietnam Government to assist foreigners to enter Vietnam. Before applying for the visa, please make sure that you will take a flight to Vietnam since the visa will be picked up directly at the airport. Here are four steps to get visa to Vietnam for Indians in Hong Kong in this way:
- Fill out Vietnam visa application form online on our website
- Pay visa fee online with credit/debit card
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days or less
- Get visa stamped at arrival airport and pick up your visa
In case you are in a rush, Vietnam Visa Easy can assist you to get the letter of approval within a few hours or even 1 non- working hour. Read more here.
Please feel free to contact us whenever you need help for visa for Vietnam for Indians from Hong Kong. We are willing to serve you.