Vietnam visa fee for India Citizen
All Australian passport holders lodging visa application online on our website are required to pay an amount of fee for our experts to arrange a visa approval letter from Immigration Department. The processing period is 2 business days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and public holidays) for regular case.
What is involved in our Vietnam visa charges?
Our Vietnam visa charges contain necessary services to get your visa application to be processed:
- Visa processing fee
- Service fee including delivery and management of visa application on your behalf
- The success rate of your Vietnam visa application is very high. We commit to giving a full refund of the Vietnam visa fee if your application is not approved by Immigration Department.
- You will not get a refund if you entered the wrong information in the application form that could result in the refusal of your application. In that case, you are supposed to apply for a new visa.
The price for each Vietnam visa type for Indians is shown on the table below:
|1 month single
|1 month multiple
|3 months single
|3 months multiple
Even though the fee is listed in US. Dollar, you are able to pay the fee in any other foreign currency
Charges for fast track visa service
In urgent case, you can request to complete the processing urgently within 1 business day, 4 business hours or even 1hour. Here is rate of emergency Vietnam visa for Australian nationals:
- 1 day service: additional $10 fee/person
- 4 hours service: additional $30 fee/person
- 1 hour service: $85/person applicable to one month single visa only
Should read: Emergency Vietnam visa service for Indians.
How to pay?
With aim of making payment easier to Indians, we offer 3 payment methods:
- Pay with credit/debit card through Onepay or Paypal (recommended for security, rapidity and simplicity)
- Send money via Western Union
- Make a bank transfer payment
Read more: payment guidelines. If you have trouble with payment, please feel free contact us for prompt assistance
Upon arrival, the Indian nationals must pay stamping fee to customs officer at Immigration checkpoint in order to have visa stamp on the passport. The fee is quoted by Vietnam Government, not by our agency. Here is the amount of stamping fee required for each type of Vietnam visa:
- 1 month single visa and 3 month single visa: $45/pax
- 1 month multiple visa: $65/pax
- 3 month multiple visa: $95/pax
How to pay?
by CASH. Only US. Dollar (recommended) and VN Dong are accepted.