Vietnam visa application requirements for Indians
A travel to Vietnam for business, tourism or family visit will require Indian citizens to obtain a Vietnam visa. In order to avoid unexpected problems and save your budget, we seriously advise you to apply for Vietnam visa for Indians as soon as possible before arrival.
The following are 2 ways that Indian nationals can use to obtain a visa for Vietnam:
1/ Get Vietnam visa from the embassy
The visa application has to be filed in person at the embassy. The applicant is responsible for the accuracy of data submitted. Any changes to your applications made after the submission have to be reported to the embassy immediately.
Documents required to lodge a Vietnam visa application at Vietnam Embassy include:
- Original passport valid at least 1 month beyond your visa expiration date
- Completed visa application form siged by you
- 01 passport photo taken around 6 months old
- Vietnam visa fee
Upon receipt of complete documents, the embassy will return you the passport with visa stamp on it within 5 bussiness days.
2/ Get Vietnam visa at the airport
Vietnam visa for Indians can be issued at the airport if you register onine to get Vietnam visa approval letter in advance. In details, you have to perform 4 steps below:
- Complete online visa application form
- Pay visa application fee through secure payment gateway
- Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Please notice that visa on arrival is not valid for those who cross Vietnam border by land or by sea.
Should you have any questions regarding Vietnamese visa for Indian passport holders, please feel free to conact us by phone, email or chat