Vietnam visa application form online
Similar to application for Vietnam visa at embassy, Vietnam visa application form is compulsory to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. This article will focus on guide for Vietnam visa online application form. Please find the details below.
In Vietnam visa on arrival application form, the applicants are required to provide the following details.
- Full name: It must be identical to your name in the passport.
- Date of birth: It is in the form of mm/dd/yy
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Passport number: Please check your passport if it has at least 6 month validity
- Visa type: 1 month or 3 moth; single or multiple
- Purpose: vacation/ business
- Processing time: It points out the time to process your visa: 2 working days (normal), 1 working day (urgent) or 4 working hours (super-urgent). The difference of services is shown here.
- Arrival airport: one of 3 major airports in Vietnam: Hanoi/ Danang/ Ho Chi Minh
- Date of arrival: It is the date you wish your visa started to be valid.
- Date of exit: It is the date you intend to leave Vietnam. Please remember that you have to exit Vietnam before the expiry date visa.
- Email address: Its accuracy decides whether or not you will receive visa approval letter.
- Phone number: Mobile phone number is preferred for its timeliness in urgent situation.
After completed Vietnam visa application form online is sent, there is one email automatically sent to your contact email to confirm your information. Please double check and inform us as soon as possible when detecting any mistakes and free to contact us at any time.