Vietnam visa application form example
For the first time applicants, this article will give you a short overview of Vietnam visa application form and instructions to fill out the form fully and accurately.
A application form of visa Vietnam often includes 3 sections as follows:
1/ Visa information
- Number of applicants: an application allows a maximum of 10 applicants. A group of 3 persons and more will have a discount on visa fee. See Vietnam visa cost
- Type of visa: there are 4 types of visa for you: one month single, one month multiple, 3 month single and 3 month multiple. Please clarify that the single means you are allowed to visit Vietnam one time during the visa validity and the multiple allows you many times to enter Vietnam.
- Date of arrival: enter your intended date of entry into Vietnam. The exact arrival date is not neccessary
- Port of entry: Hanoi/Danang/Hochiminh are 3 Vietnam’s international airports for intertnational flights. The last-minute change of airport will not result in anything.
- Processing time: select how quickly you want to get the visa approval letter: 2 working days, or 1 working day. If you wish to receive the letter in a few hours, please enter here.
2/ Personal information
In this section, you must provide us your full name, date of birth, passport number, nationality, and gender. Please be noted that all information must be exactly as it is shown on your passport
3/ Contact information
Email address and telephone number are required for contact purpose.
If you have any concern about Vietnamese visa application form, please feel free to contact us for immediate help.