Vietnam visa application form at embassy
Although Vietnam Government has put Vietnam visa on arrival into practice, completing Vietnam visa application at embassy is unavoidable when you enter Vietnam by land or sea. Accordingly, one of the most important requirements is Vietnam visa embassy application form. To provide you with detailed instruction for filling out this form correctly, we are willing to introduce you this article. Please proceed for more information.
Although it is the fact that Vietnam visa application form might vary between embassies, they all include the following information:
Firstly, you are required to provide personal information.
1. Full name: It must match perfectly with your name in the passport
2. Date of birth:
3. Gender: Male/ Female
4. Place of birth:
Next is the visa information
6. Purpose of entry: tourism/ business/family visit/ others (If others, there are some spaces to specify.)
7. Type of visa: 1 month single/ 1 month multiple/ 3 month single/ 3 month multiple.
(1-3 month is the length of stay and single-multiple says you will enter Vietnam one time or multiple times during visa validity)
8. Estimated date of arrival in Vietnam: This date will be considered as the date you visa Vietnam starts to be valid.
9. Estimated date of exit: It is the date you intend to leave Vietnam. You can leave Vietnam at any time before your visa expires.
10. Passport details
- Type of passports: optional at some embassies
- Passport number:
- Issuing date:
- Expiry date:
After 3 to 5 working days as a maximum, please visit your embassy you make request for visa for Vietnam to receive it before departure. Please inform that if you enter Vietnam by air, you have another choice that is complete Vietnam visa application form online. For further information, please see at: http://www.vietnamvisa-easy.in/ or contact us at any time for personal support.