Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in New Delhi
When Indians need a Vietnam tourist visa?
Indian citizens require Vietnam tourist visa when they wish to come to Vietnam for sightseeing or family visit.
When to apply ?
Vietnam tourist visa for Indian citizens should be applied around 1 month before your proposed date of travel.
How to apply Vietnam visa for Indian tourists?
The Indian citizens in New Delhi are given 2 options to obtain Vietnam visa tourist. They include:
1. Submit application at Vietnam Embassy
Vietnam Embassy is located at 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakyapury, New Delhi – 110 021. In order to obtain a visa from the embassy, you need to prepare:
- Visa application form (available at the embassy)
- Orginal passport valid at least 6 months prior to date of travel
- 01 recent passport photo
- Vietnam visa fee
Required time to process your visa application usually takes 3-5 days. For detailed information about the fee and visa requirements, please call to the consular section at 2687.9852 (+38) or email to address [email protected]
2. Submit application on our website
Vietnamvisa-easy.in is our official website specializing in providing Vietnam visa on arrival service for Indian citizens. Our mission is to assist you obtain visa approval letter from Immigration Department. With the letter, you can get a visa stamp at arrival airport and allowed to visit Vietnam for a limited period. Below are 4 easy steps to pick up Vietnamese tourist visa at the airport if you applying online through our website
- Fill out online visa application form carefully
- Make online payment with credit/debit card or with cash via Western Union or bank transfer
- Get visa approval letter via email within 2 working days or less
- Get visa stamped at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Please take note that visa on arrival is applicable for air entry only. If you plan to travel to Vietnam by sea or land, please obtain the visa Vietnam for Indians at the embassy as per instruction.