Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Mumbai
Here are step-by-step instructions to get a Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Mumbai:
1. Get Vietnam visa at the consulate
In order to apply for Vietnam tourist visa, the Indian applicants must at the embassy to submit the following documents:
- Origin passport with minimum validity of 6 months ahead
- Visa application form (available at the embassy)
- 01 passport photo taken within the last 6 months
- Vietnam visa fee
Since the date of receipt of your application, it takes about 3-5 working days for processing. Once the visa is issued, you should check for accuracy of the visa and notify the consulate immediately if any error is caught.
Should you have any questions about visa Vietnam tourist for Indians, please contact the consulate at the address below:
Address : B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India.
Phone: 2673 6688
Email : [email protected]
2. Get Vietnam visa at the airport
In order to pick up Vietnam visa on arrival at the airport, the Indian citizens must meet 2 requirements:
- Travel to Vietnam by air
- Have a visa approval letter from Immigration Department
Below are instructions for you to obtain a visa approval letter from Mumbai
- Access Vietnam Visa Easy to fill out the online application form
- Pay visa application fee online with credit/debit card
- Receive visa approval letter in your email within 2 working days or less
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
In case of emergency, visa approval letter can be issued within 1 hour or a few hours if you pay extra fee for super-urgent service. For further details about this service, please visit here.
Should you have any inquiries about visa Vietnam for Indians, don't hesitate to contact us for help. Thank you very much for your visit!