Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Guyana
There is currently no Vietnam embassy or consulate in Guyana. Therefore, the Indians residing or working in Guyana cannot apply for Vietnam tourist visa at the embassy if they wish to travel to Vietnam. Fortunately, Vietnam tourist visa for Indians is obtainable at Vietnam’s airport if you submit Vietnam visa application online on authorized travel agent.
The procedure of online Vietnam tourist visa for Indians is described shortly in 4 steps as below:
1. Complete the online visa application form accurately
2. Pay visa processing fee in full through secure payment gateway
3. Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
4. Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa.
Please take note that the documents required for visa stamping process at the airport include:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months before date of entry into Vietnam
- Visa approval letter
- Entry and exit form (completed in advance)
- 01 passport photo
- Visa stamping fee ($ 45 for single entry, $ 65 for 1 month multiple entry, $ 95 for 3 months multiple entry)
Vietnam visa for Indians can be applied at any time prior to your trip but it should be applied as soon as possible to avoid unexpected problem.
Important: Tourist Vietnam visa for Indians is normally valid for 30 days only. So if you want to stay in Vietnam longer, Vietnam business visa should be applied instead because their procedure is the same and Immigration Officer does not care about what kind of visa you take for your trip.