Vietnam business visa application form for Indians
As an Indian business traveler to Vietnam, you are required to obtain Vietnam business visa for Indians. If you apply at the embassy, a sponsor must be needed. However, if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, just fill out application form online with no required documents and pay service fee online to get visa approval letter and then receive visa stamp later at Vietnam airports. Following is the required information on how to get Vietnam business visa for Indians:
- Full name: Your name must be perfectly identical to your passport.
- Date of birth: mm/dd/yy
- Passport number: Your passport should be valid at least 6 months
- Gender: Male/ Female
- Email address: The visa approval letter accompanied with entry and exit form will be sent to your contact email. Be careful when writing down.
- Phone number: It should be in mobile number to ensure the instant contact in some urgent cases.
- Visa type: 3 month single or multiple.
- Purpose: business
- Date of arrival: You can enter Vietnam on or later than that date
- Date of exit: It is the date you intend to leave Vietnam
- Processing time: normal (2 working days), urgent (1 working day) or super-urgent (4 working hours). (Find here for reference about our express service to get visa for Vietnam for Indians nationals.)
- Arrival port: There is no problem in changing your arrival airport among 3 major airports at last.
- Only AIR travelers can use this kind of Vietnam visa.
- If the business trip to Vietnam only takes a few days, Indian citizens can apply Vietnam tourist visa instead as it makes no difference.
For any question about Vietnam business visa for Indian nationals, contact us at any time to be supported promptly.