Tips to get Vietnam visa for Indians in Ireland
If you are considering to get Vietnam visa for Indians at the embassy, we don’t think it’s a good idea because the Vietnam Embassy is located in London, which is not convenient at all for Indian applicants in Ireland. Alternatively, we encourage Indian citizens to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival to avoid complicated procedure and wasting time.
Vietnam visa on arrival is a program designed by Vietnam Goverment to help foreingers visit Vietnam easier. Under the program, the Indian applicants are required to apply online through authorized travel websites to get visa approval letter first and the visa will then be picked up at arrival airport.
For more details, please look at 4 steps below to see what you need to do to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival from Ireland:
- Fill out the visa application form online
- Pay visa processing fee through online payment gateway with your credit/debit card
- Obtain visa approval letter via email within 2 business days or less
- Present the letter along with following documents to have a visa stamp at arrival airport: original passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 recent passport photo, stamping fee (in cash)
Please refer to this page to see the cost of Vietnam visa on arrival for Indian citizens.
- Your passport should have minimum validity of 6 months to meet requirements of the airlines
- Vietnam visa on arrival is not applicable to Indian citizens who come to Vietnam by land or sea.
Should you have any concern about visa for Vietnam for Indians, don't hesitate to contact us at any time for assistance.