Tips to get Vietnam visa for Indians in Hong Kong
You are wondering about the procedure to get a Vietnam tourist visa for Indians from Hong Kong? Let us describe the process in full details for you.
Whether you are living in Hong Kong or any other place in the world, there are 2 options for you to get a Vietnam tourist visa.
1/ Vietnam visa at the embassy/consulate
If you want to apply for a visa at the General Consulate of Vietnam in Hong Kong, you will need to prepare several documents including:
- Original passport that remains validity at least 1 month after your trips ends
- Visa application form (download on the website of consulate)
- 01 passport photo to affix to the form
- Vietnam visa fee(verify the fee on consulate’s website)
You will collect the visa after 3 business days since the complete visa application is submitted.
For more information about the procedure, you could contact with the consutate at the following address:
Location: 15/F., Great Smart Tower, 230 Wan Chai Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tel: (852)2591-4510; 2591-4517; 2835-9358; 2835-9398
Email: [email protected]
2/ Vietnam visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is a new program of Vietnam Government that help foreigners to enter Vietnam easier. Before applying for visa on arrival, please make sure that you will take a flight to Vietnam because the visa will be picked up directly at the airport. Here are four steps to obtain a tourist visa for Vietnam for Indians on arrival:
- Fill out the visa application form online on our website
- Pay visa fee online with credit/debit card
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days or less
- Get visa stamped at arrival airport and pick up your visa
In an emergency, you could request the rush visa service to get the letter of approval within a few hours or 1 working days. Read more at here
Should you need a help in getting visa Vietnam for Indians from Hong Kong, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are willing to serve you.