Tips to get Vietnam visa for Indians in Dubai
Vietnam visa is must-have travel document for any Indian citizens wishing to enter Vietnam. Let’s find out what kind of document is required and how to apply for a Vietnam visa for Indians from Dubai.
1. Visa on arrival: available for air access only
Entering Vietnam by air gives you a chance to apply for visa on arrival. If you’ve heard about Indian visa on arrival, you will see that Vietnam visa on arrival and Indian visa on arrival are alike. Both of them require applicants to apply online in advance and collect visa later at the airport. Here are 4 basic steps in the process of visa on arrival program:
- Complete the online visa application form
- Pay visa fee online with credit card or with cash via Western Union or bank transfer
- Obtain visa approval letter in your email within 2 working days or less
- Present visa approval letter, origin passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee to have a physical visa on the passport at arrival airport
2. Visa at the embassy
Visa Vietnam for Indians at the embassy is availablewhether you enter Vietnam by land, by sea, or by air. The procedure to get visa at the embassy requires the following documents:
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months
- Visa application form (free at the embassy)
- 01 passport photo (preferably no more than 6 months old)
- Vietnam visa fee
The waiting time to collect the visa is about 3-5 days since the date of receipt of your application.
Should you need a help getting visa to Vietnam for Indians from Dubai, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.