Tips to get Vietnam visa for Indians from New Delhi
Indian passport holders who wish to visit Vietnam must apply for a visa well in advance of the trip. Here are some practical information about getting visa for Vietnam for Indians from New Delhi.
Vietnam visa remains one month validity for tourism purpose and at least 3 month validity for business purpose. If you plan to enter Vietnam many times while your visa is valid, multiple entry is good choice for you.
There are two available ways for Indians to get Vietnam visa from New Delhi.
Option 1. Visa at the embassy
Getting visa at the embassy is traditional way for many years. A visa will be issued to you in a few days after you submit the following documents:
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 mo nths
- Visa application form (available at the embassy)
- 01 passport-sized photo taken within last 6 months
- Vietnam visa fee
Please note that you are responsible for the accuracy of information on the visa. Make sure that you fill out the form correctly and remember to check the visa when you collect it.
Option 2. Visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is highly-recommended to air travelers due to its simplicity, rapidity and economy. The applicants are required to make an online application through authorized travel website and then pick up the visa at arrival airport. Below are 4 detailed to obtain visa on arrival for Indians in New Delhi:
- Fill out the online visa application form
- Make online payment for your visa application
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days
- Present original passport, visa approval letter, entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee to get visa stamp at arrival airport
Please note that visa on arrival is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
We welcome all questions about visa to Vietnam for Indians from you. Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.