Tips to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Japan
Vietnam Government set up one embassy in Tokyo and one consulate in Osaka, Japan. Both of them are competent government agencies that are authorized to issued Vietnam visa. If you are living near to the embassy or consulate, you could apply for Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in person by submitting the following required documents:
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months prior to date of travel
- Visa application form (available at the embassy/consulate)
- 01 passport photo
- Vietnam visa fee (please note that the visa fee may vary between the embassy and consulate. It’s advisable to contact with the agency where you are applying to check the fee
Since the receipt of the application, the tourist visa Vietnam for Indians will be issued after 3 business days.
If you live in a distant place from the embassy/consulate or unwiling to leave the passsport for processing, consider to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival on our website.
Visa on arrival is the way to obtain Vietnam visa for applicants who travel to Vietnam by air. The applicants simply apply online and pick up the visa on landing at 3 Vietnam’s international airports namely Noi Bai (Hanoi), Da Nang (Danang) and Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh).
Below are 4 steps to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indians upon arrival:
- Fill out the visa application form online
- Pay visa processing fee through online payment gateway
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days or less
- Have a visa stamp on your passport at arrival airport and pick up the visa
Especially, in an emergency, the visa approval letter can be issued to you within a few hours for urgent process. Read more at rush visa service.
Should you have more concern after reading the article, please do not hesitate to contact us any time for help.