Tips to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Canada
Similar to Indian passport holders in other places, Indian citizens living in Canada must obtain a Vietnam tourist visa for Indians either at the embassy before arrival or at the airport upon arrival to visit Vietnam as a tourist.
1. Get Vietnam visa before arrival
- Original passport with minimum 6 months of validity
- Visa application form (complete online and print out)
- 01 recent passport photo in full colour
- Vietnam visa fee in form of cash, credit card, money order
Processing time: 5 business days for normal process
2 business days for expedited process
For further information, please contact with the Embassy of Vietnam at address:
Location: The Embassy of Vietnam, 55 Mackay str, Ottawa, Ontario, K1M 2B2
Tel:+1 (613) 236 1398 or +1 (613) 236 0772.
Hotline:+1 (613) 890 0965 or +1 (613) 617 5279.
Email: [email protected]
2/ Get Vietnam visa upon arrival
It would be wrong if you think Vietnam visa on arrival means that you just go to the Vietnam’s international airport and get a visa there. In order to pick up the Vietnam tourist visa at the airport, you will have to apply online for a visa approval letter that is valid for boarding and getting a visa stamp. The process to obtain the approval letter is as follows:
- Fill out online visa application form
- Pay visa processing fee onlien with credit/debit card or send money via Western Union or bank transfer
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days or less
At arrival airport, you need to show the printed letter, completed entry and exit form, original passport (minimum validity of 6 months), 01 recent passport photo and stamping fee to get visa stamp from Immigration Officer.
Please click on here if you have interest on tourist visa on arrival cost for Indians in Candada.
Should you have more concern about Vietnam tourist visa for Indians, please contact us any time for help and assistance.