Instructions to get Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Madagascar
Unfortunately, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Madagascer at present. If you are asking about Is it possible to apply for Vietnam tourist visa for Indians in Madagascar, the answer is “yes, it is”.
The only chance for Indian passport holders in Madagascar to get a tourist visa is to apply online through the travel agents. Contrary to popular belief, the travel agents do not cost more. In fact, you will save a lot of money and energy if applying online. To help you better understand process of Vietnam visa tourist online, we have described it into 4 steps below.
- Complete the online visa application form
- Pay visa processing fee with credit/debit card
- Get visa approval letter via email after 2 business days (normal service) or less (urgent service)
- Present the letter along with your original passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee to get visa stamp at Vietnam’s airport and pick up your holiday visa.
Should you be concerned about Vietnamvisa cost, please refer to this page to see fee structure.
- Online Vietnam visa application is only applicable to Indians who travel to Vietnam by air.
- Your passport should have minimum validity of 6 months prior to date of travel
- Check for error on visa application form before submitting and on visa approval letter after collecting.
- Tourist visa for Vietnam begins valid from the proposed arrival date you entered in the application form. Vietnam visa validity is also the length of time you are permitted to stay in Vietnam.
- Apply for Vietnamese tourist visa about 2 weeks in advance of your travel date to avoid unexpected problems.
For more information about Vietnam visa for Indians, please read related articles on our website or contact us at any time by phone, email or live chat serive.