How to get visa Vietnam for Indians in Ghana
Currently, there is no Vietnam Embassy in Ghana so the Indians must submit Vietnam visa application at the nearest embassy in neighbouring country of Ghana or complete 4 easy steps below to get Vietnam visa for Indians at arrival airport.
1. Fill out the online visa application form
- The form must be completed fully and accurately. Double check the form before submitting online to make sure that you haven’t made any wrong with it.
2. Pay visa application fee
- The fee can be paid either with credit/debit cards through secure payment gateway or with cash via Western Union or bank. You must pay the fee in full to make your visa application processed by Immigration Department.
3. Receive visa approval letter
- A scanned copy of visa a pproval letter will be sent to your email within 2 business days. If you wish to reduce processing time, urgent Vietnam visa process is always available.
4. Get visa stamp and pick up your visa at arrival airport
- After landing at Vietnam’s airport, you need to present original passport, visa approval letter, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee to get a visa stamp from Immigration Officer.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is not applicable if you travel to Vietnam by land or cruise. Only Indian passport holders who enter Vietnam by air can apply for visa on arrival online.
- Visa for Vietnam for Indians is valid from the expected date of arrival in application form, not from the date of visa issuance.
- The Vietnam visa for Indian citizens can be issued for single or multiple entry.
Should you have any questions about Vietnam visa for Indians in Ghana, please send to [email protected], or contact us by phone or live chat service.