How to get Vietnam visa for Indians in Singapore
Citizens of India must obtain a visa to visit Vietnam. In this article, you will find instructions to apply for a Vietnam visa for Indians while traveling, living or working in Singapore.
1/ Visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival program of Vietnam Goverment aims to make it easier for tourists to visit Vietnam. Under the program, the travelers will make an online visa application through authorized Vietnam travel website first and then collect the visa at arrival airport. In details, process of Vietnam visa on arrival for Indians consists of 4 steps:
- Complete the visa application form online
- Pay the visa service fee through online payment gateway or bank transfer
- Obtain visa approval letter in the email within 2 working days or less
- Get physical visa on your passport at Vietnam’s international airports
Should you have interest in visa on arrival cost for Indian passport holders, please refer to this page
2/ Visa at the embassy
If you prefer to collect visa Vietnam before arrival, please do the followings:
- Prepare visa application form attached with 01 passport photo, original passport, visa fee at the embassy
- Collect the passport with a stamp visa on it after 3 working days
Note: Whether you apply for visa online or at the embassy, your passport should remain minimum validity of 6 months prior to date of travel.
We are willing any questions regarding visa for Vietnam for Indian passport holders. Please feel free to contact us if you need help