How to get Vietnam visa for Indians in Malaysia
Vietnam visa for Indians can be applied in Malaysia in 2 different ways as below:
1. Apply in person at Vietnam Embassy in Malaysia (encouraged for land or sea border crossings)
2. Apply online through Vietnamese travel agents (available and recommended for air travelers)
Steps to get visa to Vietnam for Indians at the embassy
1. Prepare the paperwork including:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months prior to date of travel
- Application form attached with 01 recent passport photo
- Vietnam visa fee
2. Submit the above mentioned documents in person at the embassy
3. Collect the passport with visa stamp on it after 3 business days
Please be advised that you’re responsible for accuracy of information in the visa. Should you find any mistakes, report the embassy immediately before your trip.
Steps to get visa Vietnam for Indians online
1. Complete this online application form correctly
2. Pay visa processing fee online through secure payment gateway
3. Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 business days
4. Show the letter along with original passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee (in cash) to get visa stamp at arrival airport and collect your visa.
Please bear in mind that visa on arrival is not issued at sea or land ports of enry. In this case, Vietnam visa for Indian passport holders will be obtained at the embassy as per instruction.
If at any time you have any concerns about visa for Vietnam for Indians from Malaysia, please write to [email protected] or call us at +84 966 53 93 63