How to get Vietnam visa for Indians in France
A citizen of Indian can follow one of two ways below to obtain a visa for Vietnam for Indians from France:
1/ Get Vietnam visa at the embassy
Vietnam visa application submitted in person or sent by post are both accepted by Vietnam Embassy in France.
* Documentation needed for tourist visa application:
- Original passport valid for at least 1 month after date of exit from Vietnam
- Visa application form
- 01 recent passport photo
- Vietnam visa fee
* Documentation needed for business visa application:
Addition to the requirement specified above, the applicants must submit visa approval from Immigration Department obtain by his/her sponsor in Vietnam
For postal application, it must be accompanied by a prepaid return envelope.
Processing time: approximately 3 business days
2/ Pick up Vietnam visa at the airport
Picking up Vietnam visa at the airport is the last step in process of Vietnam visa on arrival. In order to collect visa Vietnam at arrival airport, the Indian citizens must apply online to get a visa approval letter that is valid for boarding and getting visa stamp at the airport. The procedures to get tourist visa and business visa on arival are the same. In details, the Indians must complete 4 steps:
- Fill out the online visa application form fully and correctly
- Make online payment for your visa application (See Vietnam visa on arrival cost)
- Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 business days or less
- Get a visa stamp at Vietnam’s international airport and pick up your visa
Please note that visa upon arrival is availed for air access only. If you enter Vietnam by air, obtain the visa at Vietnam Embassy as instructions above.
At any time you need help to get a Vietnam visa for Indians, please feel free to contact us via phone, email or chat.