How to get Vietnam visa for Indian nationals in Mumbai
In this article, you will find 2 ways to obtain a Vietnam visa for Indians in Mumbai. One of them is to submit visa appliction at Consulate General of Vietnam at B-306 Oberoi chamber New Link road andheri (w), Mumbai 400 053, India. The requirements include:
- Original passport with 6 months of validity beyond your arrival date
- Visa application form attached with 01 recent passport photo in full colour
- Vietnam visa fee in check or money order
The application takes approximately 3-5 working days to process from the date of receipt.
Another option is to apply for Vietnam visa online for Indians and pick up the visa when landing at Vietnam’s international airport. This way is called Vietnam visa on arrival, which is availed for air entry only. The complete process of visa on arrival consists of 4 steps as follows:
- Fill out online visa application form
- Pay visa processing fee with credit card or send money via Western Union or bank transfer
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 working days
- Get a physical visa on your passport at arrival airport
Should you have interest in cost of visa on arrival, please read here.
Especiallly, the processing time of visa approval letter requires one hour only if you apply for rush visa service.
Should you have more concern about Vietnam visa for Indians living in Mumbai, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, email, or chat.