How to get Vietnam visa for Indian in Dubai
According to independent data, there are nearly 2.2 milion Indian expats In UAE. A majority of them living in Dubai. Therefore, we compose this article with aim of helping you find out how to get a Vietnam visa for Indians in Dubai.
From Dubai, the Indian citizens can apply for visa to Vietnam in person or online as per instructions given below:
1/ Apply in person at Vietnam Embassy
For those who cross Vietnam border by land or sea, you should go directly to Vietnam Embassy at Villa No.1, Street Salama Bint Butti (Street 23), Sector 20, Al Mushrif area, Abu Dhabi, UAEand submit the following documentation:
- Original passport valid at least 1 month beyond your visa exipration date
- Visa application form (download on embassy’s website)
- 01 passport photo taken around 6 months
- Vietnam visa fee
Upon receipt of complete application, the visa Vietnam for Indians will be issued after 3-5 business days. After collecting the visa, remember to check for accuracy of data in it and notify the embassy at once if you find any mistakes. Otherwise, the embassy will not take resonsibility for inaccuary of your visa.
2/ Apply online and pick up visa at airport
Vietnam visa online or Vietnam visa on arrival is currently the most convenient way to get visa to Vietnam for Indian passport holders. However, it is only applicable if you travel to Vietnam by air. The steps involved in obtaining online visa for Vietnam for Indians in Dubai are described below:
- Fill out this online application form accurately
- Pay service charge online through secure payment gateway
- Receive visa approval letter via email within 2 business days
- Present the letter along with original passport, completed entry and exit form, 01 passport photo and stamping fee to get visa stamp at Vietnam’s airport
Should you require more information about Vietnam visa for Indians on arrival, please read related articles on our webiste or contact us by phone, email or chat for help.