How to get Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens
UK citizens need a Vietnam tourist visa for their trip to Vietnam on tourism purpose. To obtain the visa, you can apply at embasys or online for Vietnam visa on arrival. Depending on how UK citizens enter Vietnam, Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens can be obtained in the most suitable way.
1. Land or sea entry
For UK nationals who enter Vietnam by land or sea, you are strongly recommended to contact Vietnam Embassy in UK to get Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens. Please prepare the following documents for Vietnam visa application at embassy:
- A completed application form (downloaded from website of the embassy)
- An origin passport
- One passport- sized photo taken not more than 1 year
- Vietnam visa fee
- A prepaid return envelop in case you want to receive your documents back by post.
The processing time at embassy is from 3 to 5 working days. In some special cases, the embassy might contact you for supporting contact documents. So, contact Vietnam embassy beforehand for saving time and money.
For the ones who enter Vietnam by AIR, besides applying at embassy, the applicants have one more option with Vietnam visa on arrival. Accordingly, just follow:
- Apply online
- Pay service fee through online payment gateway
- Receive visa approval letter after 1 or 2 working days or even sooner with fast track service.
- Get visa stamp after presenting: an origin passport, passport sized photo, attached entry and exit form, visa approval letter and stamping fee in cash.
For hassle- free work with airlines, please make sure that your passport has at least 6 month validity with some blank pages left.
For further information about Vietnam tourist visa , please follow this page or contact us at any time at hotline +84 966 53 93 63 or email to [email protected]