How to fill out Vietnam visa application form for Indians in Manila
Vietnam visa application form is very important for Indian applicants in Manila cause it decides whether a Vietnam visa for Indians can be issued or not. So if you don’t want to get hassle with the form, go through our instructions below to know about how to fill a Vietnam visa application form.
Generally, there will be 2 kinds of questions that you have to answer in the application form.
1. Visa questions
Almost questions in this section are very simple. There are only 2 questions that you will need to pay more attention:
- Date of arrival: to answer for this question, you don’t have to provide the exact travel date if you yoursel are unsure about it. We advise you to enter the best estimated date of travel instead. Please kindly take note that your visa validy will start from the date of arrival you enter in here until it expires. The visa validity is also the period of time you are allowed to visit Vietnam
- Port of entry: At present, Vietnam visa on arrival works at all of 3 Vietnam international airports (Hanoi, Danang, Hochiminh) so there is no problem if you change arrival airport at last minute.
2. Personal questions
In this section, you just need to provide us with all personal information that is shown exactly on your passport. When writing the full name, please providing your last name and family and middle name (if any).
At the bottom of visa Vietnam application form, you are required to enter the email address and phone number because we’ll send visa approval letter to your email and make a phone call in case of emergency.
- Review the visa application form before submitting
- Check your email to receive our confirmed date of delivery of visa approval letter
- Notify us immediately if you catch any error in the application form
Should you have any questions regarding visa for Vietnam for Indian passport holders, please feel free to contact us at any time.