Apply Vietnam visa for Indians in Madagascar
In former days, applying Vietnam visa for Indians is quite more difficult than applying for other nationals. Indians was likely to visit Vietnam embassies with a lot of supporting documents for Vietnam visa application. However, Indians from all over the world now only take a few minutes to apply for Vietnam visa with the practice of Vietnam visa on arrival. This article will provide step- by-step instructions for Indians in Madagascar to get legal entry to Vietnam with this type of visa.
As regulated by Vietnam Government, Indians at anywhere even from Madagascar can use Vietnam visa upon arrival as long as they enter Vietnam by AIR. Accordingly, they have to apply for visa approval letter before departure. Here is the whole process to get visa for Vietnam for Indians in Madagascar.
- Complete Vietnam visa application form online
- Pay service fee for Vietnam visa with credit/debit card via OnePay/PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Check email to get visa approval letter after 2 working days or less
- Present the required documents to receive Vietnam visa for Indians nationals at the arrival airport in Vietnam (visa approval letter, an origin passport, attached entry and exit form, 02 passport-sized photos, and stamping fee in cash in VND or USD)
As you can see, applying for Vietnam visa online is so easy and simple to understand and follow. However, there are some points to remember as following:
- Your passport must have at least for 6 months or one blank page left to meet airline’s requirement.
- Stamping process at the arrival airport might take a while depending on the applicants of Vietnam visa upon arrival in your flight.
- This type of visa Vietnam is not applied for land or sea access, you will have to visit the nearest Vietnam embassy in the neighboring country if you enter Vietnam by bus or cruise.
For any questions, please contact us via hotline: + 84 966 53 93 63 or email [email protected] to be supported instantly.