Indians in Korea should apply in person at the embassy and ensure the accuracy for the information in the application form. Please prepare the following required documents beforehand:
- Original passport valid at least 1 month beyond your visa expiration date
- Completed Vietnam visa application form signed by you
- 01 passport photo taken around 6 months old
- Vietnam visa fee
Take note that any incorrect input data in application form has to be reported to the embassy immediately. Vietnam visa for Indians in Korea will be returned within 5 business days.
2/ Obtain Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa upon arrial can be issued at the airport for Indian citizens from Hong Kong if you register online to get visa approval letter in advance. Please perform 4 steps below:
- Complete online visa application form
- Pay Vietnam visa fee through secure payment gateway
- Obtain visa approval letter via email after 2 business days
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Please notice that Indians from Korea cannot get Vietnam visa on arrival if they cross Vietnam border by land or by sea.
Should you have any questions regarding Vietnam visa for Indians nationals, please feel free to contact us by phone, email or chat.